"Help" Unable to download Templates
Author Message
 "Help" Unable to download Templates

I was attempting to use templates form the Microsoft Template Gallery,
everything is fine until the actual preview/download.
At that point I get this response:

 To open a template from Template Gallery and edit it in your Office
program, Template Gallery must be able to download an ActiveX control to
your computer. Template Gallery must also be able to create and read a
cookie on your computer to track your acceptance of the license terms. You
have arrived at this page for one of the following reasons:

 Your Internet Explorer security level for the Internet is set to High. To
avoid lowering the security level for the Internet, include Template Gallery
as a Trusted Site by doing the following in Internet Explorer:

   1. On the Tools menu, click Internet Options, and then click the Security
tab.
2. In the list of Web content zones, click the Trusted Sites icon.
3. Click Sites.
4. Uncheck "Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this
zone."
5. In the Add this Website to the Zone box, enter the Internet address
http://www.*-*-*.com/ .
6. Click Add.
7. In the Add this Website to the Zone box, enter the address
http://www.*-*-*.com/ .
8. Click Add.
9. Click OK twice.

Alternatively, you can lower your Internet security level to Medium to allow
signed ActiveX controls and cookies. However, this setting affects your
security when visiting any Web site.

I have performed all of the above actions several time and still the same
response!
Perhaps it has something to do with my Internet connection ADSL. I'm not
sure.
The weird thing is I have tested the same Template Gallery on a different
computer that uses a 56K V90 modem and
No problem!

Has anyone run into the same problems, or can offer some suggestions as to
what the problem may be??
Any and all advise is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks a bunch...George

Sat, 03 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Unable to display help" error message

2. "unable to display help" in VB

3. reports("template").report.recordsource HELP

4. "Currently Unable to Quit Access" Error

5. "Unable to open the Outlook Window"

6. ADO - "Unable to locate Provider" error

7. Crystal Reports "Unable to open database"

8. "Unable to access system registry"

9. Crystal Report "unable to open database"

10. "Unable to load development environment DLL".

11. "Unable to load RAOCX32.DLL..."

12. "Unable to connect" error