Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code
Author Message
 Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code

Does anyone know how to do this ? Recording a new macro gives me some code,
but its not really any good.

Thanks

Chris

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 15:08:43 GMT
 Creating New menu and sub menu items all through code

www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/index.html > Macros/VBA > Working with menus
and toolbars

has lots of useful info

went like this:

Quote:
>Does anyone know how to do this ? Recording a new macro gives me some code,
>but its not really any good.

>Thanks

>Chris

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic, Sydney, Australia
{*filter*} teacher, trainer, tutor, writer, developer

You agree by writing to me personally that any material can be reused publicly unless you explicitly disclaim it. (For List and blog use.)

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 09:36:42 GMT

1. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

2. Finding and Acting Upon Sub Menu Items In a Menu

3. Creating menu item on the right most portion of main menu

4. How create menu items without Menu Editor

5. New menu item with code

6. Creating Menu Item similar to New

7. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

8. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

9. Add (first) menu items at runtime, then (second) subitems to newly create items

10. adding menus, sub menus, and sub sub menus on runtime mode.

11. Sub Menu Item in Word 2k

12. One sub handling multiple menu items