Combo box drop down on got focus
Author Message
 Combo box drop down on got focus

I would like a combo box to drop down automatically on got focus instead of
having to click the down arrow.  Can this be done?  I do not see any
property related to this. Thanks for any pointers.

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:22:47 GMT
 Combo box drop down on got focus

Quote:
>I would like a combo box to drop down automatically on got focus instead
>of having to click the down arrow.  Can this be done?  I do not see any
>property related to this. Thanks for any pointers.

Use

Combobox.DropDown

in its Enter or GotFocus event.

--
(remove a 9 to reply by email)

Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:36:35 GMT

1. Drop Down Combo box with smaller down arrow icon

2. Up/Down box does not lose focus for Combo Box

3. Hiding combo box border and drop-down box

4. Drop Down List Box - Drop Down portion does not always disappear after Click event

5. Values in drop-down combo box

6. Drop-down(Combo box) text limit?

7. Character limit of Combo Box - Drop Down Item

8. REPOST: How to display a user control on combo box drop down (OwnerDrawn)

9. Thanks for the Help (Combo Box Automatically Drops down)

10. Help Drop Down a Combo box automatically !!?

11. drop-down combo box

12. Drop Down Combo Box Events