[ODC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
Author Message
 [ODC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

Trying to connect from Visual Basic (not VBA!) to projects which are stored
in a SQL server database.  Everything seemed to work fine until I tried to
switch to Access copy of the DB instead.  Now can't access projects at all.

Get the following error message: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Data
source name not found and no default driver specified.

VB program is sending over what appears to be proper connection string to
Project and MSproject 98 opens but then gives error message above.  Did
add the various connection objects from the MSPrj disks so it appears that
SQL server should connect.

It's probablly some simple thing I'm missing but it's driving me crazy.  Any
help greatly appreciated.

TIA

Wed, 10 Mar 2004 22:59:16 GMT

1. [ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified

2. Data Source Name not found and no default driver specified error

3. debug--data source name or default driver not found

4. Data source name not found and no default driver specified HELP!

5. ADO could not find the specified driver

6. ms obdc driver manager not found

7. [ODBC Driver Manager] Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed

8. Crystal Reports - No default driver specified???

9. not allowing ODBC Driver Manager to appear

10. VB4.0/Oracle/Data source name not found

11. help - "data source name not found"

12. error msg: Data Source Name Not Found...