Need to set regional settings in WinNT
Author Message
 Need to set regional settings in WinNT

Hello,

I'm working on a access database and need to check te
regional settings.
I need to set decimal and digit symbol on Number and
Currency tab.

The database runs on Windows NT.

I know there is a API Call but cant find him.

Can you help me,

Thanks in Advance.

Wouter

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:56:58 GMT
 Need to set regional settings in WinNT
You should *never* *ever* do this.

Those are user settings, not settings for an application to change. A
properly designed application will work with the user's preferences, not
supplant them in ways that can affect all other applications the user might
run.

--
MichKa [MS]

This posting is provided "AS IS" with
no warranties, and confers no rights.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I'm working on a access database and need to check te
> regional settings.
> I need to set decimal and digit symbol on Number and
> Currency tab.

> The database runs on Windows NT.

> I know there is a API Call but cant find him.

> Can you help me,

> Thanks in Advance.

> Wouter

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 21:50:39 GMT

1. Setting the data in the regional setting

2. Need to set regional settings

3. Need to set regional settings in Windows NT

4. Setting the Regional Date and Time Settings.

5. How to set WINDOWS REGIONAL SETTING in VB

6. How to set the regional setting on Evb?

7. Change Windows Regional Date/Time setting

8. Set Regional Settings via code

9. Regional DATE setting Question.

10. Regional Date setting of Win95

11. Regional Setting

12. Decimal separtor problem with regional setting