Conditional Compilation Arguments and MDE
Author Message
 Conditional Compilation Arguments and MDE

My Access 7 application contains conditional compilation statements.  I set
the arguments using the Tools menu, Options, Advanced tab, Conditional
Compilation Arguments textbox.  Access 7 properly handles all of this in
both "developer" and run time (/runtime in command line) mode .  However
when I make the MDB into an MDE, it seems that the MDE "compiler" ignores
the conditional compilation arguments.  My workaround has been to define the
conditional compilation arguments in the modules where they are referenced
(this is a pain).  Anyone else have this problem?  Anyone know of a
solution?

Tue, 27 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Access 97: MDE ignores Conditional Compilation Arguments

2. Conditional Compilation Arguments : How to change via ADDIN

3. access mde compilation failure

4. global conditional compilation constants in Access 2002

5. conditional compilation constants

6. can you change conditional compilation constants in c0de?

7. Conditional Compilation

8. Dynamic Conditional Compilation Question

9. Conditional Compilation Help

10. Conditional compilation to run Word2000 and 97 code under Word97

11. Conditional JIT compilation?

12. Conditional Compilation Help