Printing "Tiles" of Large Sheets
Author Message
 Printing "Tiles" of Large Sheets

I am creating large charts to print on 8.5 x 11 pages and in Print Preview it
tiles the sheets to show what will be printed on each page (as showing the Page
Breaks do on the document). I want to be able to select a "tile" within VBA to
print specific sheets. Is there a way to do this?

Also, I would like to save each tiled sheet to a picture (.jpg, .tif etc.) within
the Visio document (and possibly VBA)...not just the entire document. Is there a
way to do this also?

Thanks for any help,

Mike

Tue, 22 Jul 2003 00:50:09 GMT

1. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

2. Working with Forms "Custom Tile"

3. Working woth Forms "Custom Tile"

4. Working with Forms "Custom Tile"

5. CreateObject("Excel.Sheet")

6. CreateObject("Excel.Sheet")

7. VB SCript: CreateObject("Excel.Sheet") function

8. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

9. Help, please ("Large Fonts" problem)

10. "Large fonts" problem

11. Printing without displaying the "Print Dialog"?

12. detecting "Large Fonts"