Adding text to Drawing Text box via VBA
Author Message
 Adding text to Drawing Text box via VBA

Tried to post this on 20th Sep, but it didn't appear.
Trying again.....

I'm trying with VBA to add a text box to act as a "Message
Board" which can be placed against any task in the Gantt
view.  If I record a macro in Project, it records the
creation of the Text Box OK, butdoesn't record
the actual text keyed into the box after it has been
created.

Does anyone have any ideas how to insert a text string
into a drawing text box under VBA control?

I don't want to use task notes because the Notice Board
has to float over the Gantt view and be visible at all
times.

Thanks for your help.

Harry
.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 21:54:22 GMT

1. Columns in List box, when inserting text from text box (VBA)

2. Are there any Text drawing functions that can identify and draw URL Highlighted Text

3. Text box text on new page text box

4. Adding text box contents under VBA

5. Adding text boxes in Excel VBA

6. Text from vba text box (>2000 characters) to a Word bookmard

7. adding received text to multiple text boxes

8. Adding text to a multiline text box

9. adding text to a text box

10. adding text to a text box

11. Adding text to Rich Text Box