Problem with SaveAsUI in DocumentBeforeSave
Author Message
 Problem with SaveAsUI in DocumentBeforeSave

Hello,

I need to know in the DocumentBeforeSave event handler if
the user did a 'Save' or a 'Save as'.

When I come in my DocumentBeforeSave event handler the
SaveAsUI parameter is always True, even if the user
presses the save button several times.

Are I doing something wrong, or is there an other way to
determine if the user requested a 'Save' or a 'Save as'.

Thanks in advance!

Sat, 31 Dec 2005 22:04:05 GMT
 Problem with SaveAsUI in DocumentBeforeSave
Never mind, I will use the subroutines FileSave and
FileSaveAs.
Quote:

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 17:45:10 GMT

1. DocumentBeforeSave Event Problems With SaveAsUI

2. DocumentBeforeSave and SaveAsUI

3. DocumentBeforeSave and SaveAsUI

4. Word 2000 and DocumentBeforeSave problem

5. DocumentBeforeSave event signalling SaveAs

6. Recognise AutoSaves in DocumentBeforeSave

7. DocumentBeforeSave

8. DocumentBeforeSave

9. DocumentBeforeSave

10. DocumentBeforeSave Event and auto recovery files

11. DocumentBeforeSave event

12. DocumentBeforeSave Event