Catching the DoubleClick Event
Author Message
 Catching the DoubleClick Event

Hey,
can anybody tell me how i can respond to a DoubleClick Event of a Word
Document? i want to start a makro when double clicking on any part of the
word document.

Thank's

simon

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 20:44:02 GMT
 Catching the DoubleClick Event
I got it now, found it after a few hours in the hellp

thank's anyway

simon

Quote:
> Hey,
> can anybody tell me how i can respond to a DoubleClick Event of a Word
> Document? i want to start a makro when double clicking on any part of the
> word document.

> Thank's

> simon

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 02:34:00 GMT

1. Does the shape object has a doubleClick event?

2. DoubleClick-event

3. Doubleclick event

4. Capturing a Shape's DoubleClick Event from VB

5. StatusBar DoubleClick Event

6. How to create an doubleclick event handler for a column in a datagrid

7. DoubleClick event on Listbox

8. Using Both Doubleclick and Click events in MSFlexGrid

9. Combobox DoubleClick event NEVER FIRES?!?!?

10. TreeView (Node DoubleClick Event) Help!!

11. Disabling DoubleClick event

12. newbi question: how do I trap a doubleclick event from app x