export or save Calendar as web page?
Author Message
 export or save Calendar as web page?

Is anyone know how can I export calendar folder by using VBA?
Or maybe somebody can tell me if there is a way that I can save calendar
folder as web page in outlook 2000 by using VBA code?

Sun, 01 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 export or save Calendar as web page?
You could use one of the Word templates listed at
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm and save as HTML.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> Is anyone know how can I export calendar folder by using VBA?
> Or maybe somebody can tell me if there is a way that I can save calendar
> folder as web page in outlook 2000 by using VBA code?

Mon, 02 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving Calendar as Web Page by category

2. Problem saving calendar as web page

3. Automating "Save Calendar As Web Page"

4. Help saving web page with web control?

5. Automating Public Folder Calendar to Save as Web

6. Open calendar from web page

7. Update Outlook Calendar from a web page

8. Creating web page to place item in Outlook calendar

9. Opening calendar on the web page

10. Creating Calendar entried from web page

11. controlling Calendar Control 9.0 in a web page?

12. Help - VB6 calendar Control as ActiveX on a web page