web page link to a public folder?
Author Message
 web page link to a public folder?

Is it possible to place a web page link to an Outlook public folder?

If so, would I perform as follows:

TIA.

Sun, 16 Feb 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 web page link to a public folder?

Take a look at this MS KB article, it may help:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q225/0/07.asp

You can request this article by return mail by using this link -

--
Bill R (beejay) [MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> Is it possible to place a web page link to an Outlook public folder?

> If so, would I perform as follows:

> TIA.

Mon, 17 Feb 2003 21:59:51 GMT

1. Creating a web page that accesses public folders in outlook

2. Link Exchange Public folder to Access 97

3. Linking to Public Folder

4. Public folders: attachement v. links

5. Send link of a item in public folder

6. Problem linking to public folder posts

7. Automating Public Folder Calendar to Save as Web

8. Disable Public Folder Home Page Property tab;

9. Public Folder home page with Outlook View Control and Restriction problem

10. Public Contact linked to a public journal entry

11. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

12. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder