How can I add a Combo box to a Master Object
Author Message
 How can I add a Combo box to a Master Object

Hello,

I hope I am in the right forum .

How do I add a combo box to a Master Object ? And, how  would I get
each instance of the Master object to refer to the same dropdown data
?

Thanks for any help

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 21:53:33 GMT

1. how add columns to a combo box in vb like access combos

2. Adding to a combo box or text box through the keyboard

3. adding to a combo box or list box

4. Canned objects and/or images

5. enter data in a combo box based on value from another combo box

6. Limit subform combo box by selection in parent combo box

7. Want Access combo box to filter rowsource of another combo box

8. Populating a combo box from another combo box

9. Populate a combo box from another combo box selection

10. selecting records for 2nd combo box dependant on first combo box

11. Help filling second combo box from fist combo box

12. Combo box selection narrows next combo box choices