How i can get the Used Memory and Available Memory
Author Message
 How i can get the Used Memory and Available Memory

Hi,
   I want to know that how i can get the used memory by an
application and i want to know the avaiable memory as well.
Can anybody help me?

Thnx in advance

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 04:17:25 GMT
 How i can get the Used Memory and Available Memory
What operating system?

In Windows XP open the Windows Task Manager. Press Alt-Ctrl-Delete all
together.
The Process tab displays Memory Usage for each running process.
The Performance tab displays Physical Memory, both total & available.

System Information can also provide memory information.
Type   msinfo32   in the Start > Run Dialog box and press [Enter]
[Win]-R also opens the Run Dialog Box if you have the [Win] button on your
keyboard.

Rick

Quote:
> Hi,
>    I want to know that how i can get the used memory by an
> application and i want to know the avaiable memory as well.
> Can anybody help me?

> Thnx in advance

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 06:35:00 GMT

1. Memory, Memory and more Memory

2. finding memory available/used

3. POWERBASIC freeing up all available memory

4. Differences in available memory between compiled/interp?

5. Total Available Memory

6. Available Memory and Passwords

7. Can you check available conventional memory ?

8. how much available memory

9. available memory

10. How much memory is available?

11. Available Memory