changing a email address in the CC box
Author Message
 changing a email address in the CC box

What command would I use to change/add an email address to the CC box on a
Custom Outlook form?

Thanks!
Dave Hauer

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 01:18:44 GMT
 changing a email address in the CC box
You'd use the Recipient.Address property.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> What command would I use to change/add an email address to the CC box on a
> Custom Outlook form?

> Thanks!
> Dave Hauer

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 04:30:22 GMT
 changing a email address in the CC box
Thank you!!!!
Dave Hauer

Quote:
> You'd use the Recipient.Address property.

> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart
>      for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.slipstick.com/books/jumpstart.htm

> > What command would I use to change/add an email address to the CC box on
> > Custom Outlook form?

> > Thanks!
> > Dave Hauer

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 05:52:51 GMT
 changing a email address in the CC box
Can I do this from within a custom form?  I tried several different ways and
It doesn't seem to work properly.
Dave Hauer

Quote:
> You'd use the Recipient.Address property.

> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart
>      for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.slipstick.com/books/jumpstart.htm

> > What command would I use to change/add an email address to the CC box on
> > Custom Outlook form?

> > Thanks!
> > Dave Hauer

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 03:38:23 GMT
 changing a email address in the CC box

Quote:
> Can I do this from within a custom form?

Yes.

Quote:
>  I tried several different ways and
> It doesn't seem to work properly.

What did you try?

Quote:

> > You'd use the Recipient.Address property.

> > --
> > Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> > Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com
> > Author of
> >      Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart
> >      for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
> >      http://www.slipstick.com/books/jumpstart.htm

> > > What command would I use to change/add an email address to the CC box
on
> > > Custom Outlook form?

> > > Thanks!
> > > Dave Hauer

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 20:32:32 GMT
 changing a email address in the CC box
Two things:

1) Resolve the Recipient object before using any of its properties.

2) You can't use Outlook constants in VBScript behind forms. Either declare
olCC as a constant or use its literal value.

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Here is one of the sections of code that I added to my custom form
>  Dim objItem As Recipient

>      objItem.Type = olCC
>      Set objItem = Nothing
> Thanks for taking the time to look at this!
> Dave Hauer

> > > Can I do this from within a custom form?

> > Yes.

> > >  I tried several different ways and
> > > It doesn't seem to work properly.

> > What did you try?

> box
> > on

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 02:27:33 GMT
 changing a email address in the CC box
Here is one of the sections of code that I added to my custom form
 Dim objItem As Recipient

     objItem.Type = olCC
     Set objItem = Nothing
Thanks for taking the time to look at this!
Dave Hauer

Quote:
> > Can I do this from within a custom form?

> Yes.

> >  I tried several different ways and
> > It doesn't seem to work properly.

> What did you try?

> > > You'd use the Recipient.Address property.

> > > --
> > > Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> > > Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com
> > > Author of
> > >      Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart
> > >      for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
> > >      http://www.slipstick.com/books/jumpstart.htm

> on

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 01:15:27 GMT
 changing a email address in the CC box
I will give it a try!
Thanks!
Dave Hauer

Quote:
> Two things:

> 1) Resolve the Recipient object before using any of its properties.

> 2) You can't use Outlook constants in VBScript behind forms. Either
declare
> olCC as a constant or use its literal value.

> --
> Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
> Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.slipstick.com
> Author of
>      Microsoft Outlook Programming: Jumpstart
>      for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
>      http://www.slipstick.com/books/jumpstart.htm

> > Here is one of the sections of code that I added to my custom form
> >  Dim objItem As Recipient

> >      objItem.Type = olCC
> >      Set objItem = Nothing
> > Thanks for taking the time to look at this!
> > Dave Hauer

> > > Yes.

> > > What did you try?

CC
> > box
> > > on

Sun, 24 Apr 2005 04:41:01 GMT

1. how do I cc an email to a 2nd address using a macro

2. Help adding multiple users to email address and cc list

3. Updating email address in Outlook from VB / Outlook ignores changes

4. changing return address on all out-going emails

5. Change the replyto Address of email accounts

6. Changing the email addresses in PAB

7. Change properties on email address

8. Email Address Change

9. MAPI:Change email address of sender

10. Changing Sending Email Address using MAPI

11. Web or Email addresses in a Rich Text Box

12. How toput Email Address in about box