Outlook 98 - Personal and Public Task Folder
Author Message
 Outlook 98 - Personal and Public Task Folder

Can I set up certian users personal tasks folder, so when they make a change
ie new task, change task this is then replicated in a public task folder.
This folder will then have differnet views set for all of the users.  If so
any pointers on how this could be done because I am not to great with VBS
and what not.

Thanking you in advance

Software:-
WinNT 4.0 Service Pack 5 (Server + Workstation)
Exchange Server 5.5 Service Pack 3
Internet Information Server 3.0 Version 4.0 Service Pack 5
Outlook 98
I also have access to MSDN + VB 5

Ps I have used VB about 3 years ago if this helps

Fri, 06 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook 98 - Personal and Public Task Folder
Can be done, more or less, but it's not a built-in feature. See
http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync.htm#exssync.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> Can I set up certian users personal tasks folder, so when they make a
change
> ie new task, change task this is then replicated in a public task folder.
> This folder will then have differnet views set for all of the users.  If
so
> any pointers on how this could be done because I am not to great with VBS
> and what not.

Sat, 07 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. !! Public Journal folder Possible in Outlook 98

2. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

3. VBScript in Outlook 98 to Add Personal Distribution Lists

4. Public Folder with Tasks vs. traversing personal Tasks folders

5. Outlook 97/98(tasks)--> Access (97)

6. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

7. Differentiation between public and personal folders.

8. Control: Grid like Outlook 98 Task

9. Accessing Personal and Public folders via CDO object

10. Outlook 98 Task Objects

11. Installation of Outlook 98 Net folders

12. Adding tasks to WIN95/98 Task Scheduler