No ODBC data sources on link table wizard
Author Message
 No ODBC data sources on link table wizard

I can view several ODBC file and system DSNs in my NT workstation control
panel ODBC manager. But when I try and link to an ODBC data source they are
not visible in the Access 97 File-Get External Data - Link Tables - ODBC
data sources!

Any thoughts?

Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:19:53 GMT

1. Data Form Wizard and ODBC Data Source

2. Syntax for importing data into an Access table from an ODBC data source

3. Access and linked ODBC tables don't use ODBC Definition

4. Is it possible to link ActiveData tables to ODBC tables

5. ODBC.ini - How can I get all ODBC Data Sources

6. Problems with data control in VB 4.0 and ODBC data sources

7. error 3265 when accessing odbc data source through data control

8. centralized data source and data tables for multiple form VB Application

9. Changing linked table source by VBA

10. Problem with tables links and database source

11. Changing Access Linked Tables Source Path

12. Changing the linked table path without the linked table manager