newbie: private class variables are visible in class instances
Author Message
 newbie: private class variables are visible in class instances

Hi.

I'm using Private variables in a class module, at module level,
to store the values of Properties.  This is per my understanding
of the online help.

When I create a new object of my class, in a separate module, and
add a watch for this variable, I can see the private class
variables that hold the values for the public properties.  That
adds up to a lot of clutter.  Is there any way to avoid this?

Thanks,
Adam

Fri, 28 Jan 2005 05:14:06 GMT

1. nested class inherits containing class accessing private instance members

2. Public or Private instance of class ?

3. Public Method in a class calling a private method in same class yields ByRef error

4. Problems with private array variable in VBscript Class

5. Find out if somebody make an instance of a Class without having access to the Class

6. instance a class from its class name

7. save an instance of a class to disk (newbie question)

8. Dim obj As New Class crt Dim Obj As Class = New Class

9. derive class from protected class in base class

10. VBA class: private members not hidden

11. Are class modules private?

12. Difference Between Dim and Private in a Class