Sending an email from Access without clicking the send button
Author Message
 Sending an email from Access without clicking the send button
I would like Access 2000 to send an email on Form Load.  I
have set it up to do this, however, I'm unsure as to what
to put in the code so that I don't see the message and I
don't have to click the send button.

Tue, 01 Nov 2005 01:22:19 GMT

1. Sending emails by clicking VB form's command button

2. is there any way to send email through a formal without launching the email client

3. sending 2 emails with one click

4. Hoe to send email without outlook

5. How to send email without using Outlook ?

6. How to send HTML email from outlook client without using CDONTS

7. Send without putting in "Sent"?

8. How to Send/Receive emails via a .EXE without starting Outlook

9. Send message without creation of sent item...

10. Sending EMAIL from scripts without logging in

11. Send emails from vb without using outlook.

12. Sending SMTP email without using a form