New Product: Total Visual SourceBook for Access and VB
Author Message
 New Product: Total Visual SourceBook for Access and VB

Total Visual SourceBook is the most extensive professional source code
library available for Access/VB/VBA developers, now supports Access 2000 and
2002. Over 160 classes and modules are included with over 90,000 lines of
well written and tested code.  Insert our original source code directly into
your applications royalty-free!
Enterprise ready features let you add your own code into the repository and
share it among your entire development team. For more information including
a demo, visit: http://www.*-*-*.com/

From the FMS, Inc. Product Development Team

NOTE: This is a one-time posting announcing an important new product for
Access developers.

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 00:13:41 GMT
 New Product: Total Visual SourceBook for Access and VB
PLEASE NO SPAMMING IN THE NEWSGROUPS...GEEZ - Too
Expensive Anyway!!!

Quote:

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 19:34:53 GMT

1. New Product For Easily Building Web Applications From Access

2. New Product: Manage Access Users and Groups

3. Product A = Product B + Product C + .......

4. VB Sourcebook??

5. VB Sourcebook??

6. VB Database access - keeping totals

7. new type of aggregate function (product function)

8. New debugging product?

9. New PowerBASIC Product

10. New Product for Lookups and Queries

11. MultiPage Express NEW PRODUCT