Linking from webpage to Outlook calender
Author Message
 Linking from webpage to Outlook calender

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can setup a link on a webpage to
link to a persons calender?

Thanks,

Alex

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 21:24:52 GMT
 Linking from webpage to Outlook calender
Maybe you can tell us what you want this link to do? Display the user's calendar? Add an item?

And the environment? Public web page? Intranet? If the latter, what mail environment?
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi,

> Can anyone tell me how I can setup a link on a webpage to
> link to a persons calender?

> Thanks,

> Alex

Sat, 24 Sep 2005 22:07:00 GMT
 Linking from webpage to Outlook calender
Its on an Intranet.

Basically I want to have a persons name and once this is
clicked it displays the persons calender.

Its on Exchange server? If thats what you mean by mail
environment.

Thanks,

Alex

Quote:

Quote:
>> Hi,

>> Can anyone tell me how I can setup a link on a webpage
>> link to a persons calender?

>> Thanks,

>> Alex
>.

Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:21:01 GMT

1. How to create appointment calender from calender in VB

2. How to create the calender in MDI form without using vbBuilt in Calender Function

3. Outlook public calender

4. Automatiing Outlook Calender

5. Extracting Calender Items Out of Outlook From Access

6. Updating Outlook calender from asp or java application

7. Export Outlook Calender to website

8. Automatiing Outlook Calender

9. Filtering in Outlook calender

10. Creating TouchScreen Outlook Calender

11. Dynamically update the Outlook calender

12. wsh script for printing calender in outlook