Outlook and LDAP address book
Author Message
 Outlook and LDAP address book

I am using .ost files.  Is there a way that I can point
Outlook to look at my local Global Catalog via LDAP to
address messages while working offline?

Sat, 18 Sep 2004 04:52:35 GMT

1. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

2. MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

3. : Re: MS Outlook & OutLook Express - Address Book

4. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

5. Outlook / Outlook Express address books

6. Code to change Address Book Default Address book view

7. Outlook Address book linked table

8. Accessing the Outlook Address Book

9. Need Help Accessing Outlook Address Book From Access

10. VBA Outlook, sender's email, and Global address book

11. Outlook 2002 Contact List/Address Book

12. How to access outlook express address book programatically?