Displaying More than 20 Custom Properties
Author Message
 Displaying More than 20 Custom Properties

Is there a way to display more than 20 custom properties for a shape?
Visio lets me define them but not display more than 20.

Thanks

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Displaying More than 20 Custom Properties
Bruce:

You could "roll your own" by creating a UserForm and have the user set
the properties through the UF.

Quote:

--
Regards,
Mike Kenney

"If you think the answer is simple, you haven't understood the question!
If you are not confused, then you have not been fully informed!" -Source
Unknown

Mon, 21 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Display only 20 records at a time

2. PC Install from 20/20 software

3. Stateless search from database (Return 20 and 20 records)

4. How to make a sinus output from 20 Hz to 20 KHz

5. Displaying Custom Properties

6. Display custom properties?

7. Custom property of type date with empty value displays 30-Dec-1899

8. Custom property page not displayed

9. Custom Property changes in Custom Outlook Form

10. QB45: difference between DIM a$(20) and DIM a(20) AS STRING?

11. Online Chats: Week of May 20-24

12. Combining 20+ Tables into One