HTML Helpfiles (.chm) and Access
Author Message
 HTML Helpfiles (.chm) and Access

How do I relate to a helpfile (.chm) in Access, using F1.
I have read about it in the helpfile in access, and tryed
it, but it didnt work. I got this message:
HH_HELP_CONTEXT called whithout a [MAP] section.

I have downloaded HTML Help Workshop and done a helpfile,
which I compiled to a chm-file, and the file is allright.

I have also read the help in HTML Help Workshop, but i
dont get it.

Will anyone help me, please!!!

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 20:42:50 GMT

1. adding a .chm helpfile to Word

2. .chm helpfiles

3. how to access .chm file using html href tag

4. HTML.CHM-HELPFILES. HOW TO USE WITH CODE IN VB6

5. HTML help file (.chm) not recognized by VBA in excel

6. Helpfile in HTML

7. Help: Lauch HTML Help (.chm) file

8. MS HTML Help and Link to another chm

9. Html-Help (*.chm)