Help; Centura 1.5, CDO
Author Message
 Help; Centura 1.5, CDO

I'm trying to insert an appointment-item in the calender of another user.
It is working with my own name and password or no name and password for
using the current user to logon, but if I try to logon with another
username and password i get this error:
"Error code at invocation of GetDefaultFolder: 80020009
Source: Collaboration Data Objects Error Description: Der
Informationsspeicher steht zurzeit nicht zur Verfgung.
[MAPI 1.0 - [MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED(80040111)]]

Sun, 18 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Help; Centura 1.5, CDO
Sounds like you're trying to use CDO 1.x session to logon with different NT
accounts. Note that the profilename and profilepassword parameters of the
CDO 1.x Session.Logon method are not intended to implement NT
authentication. Those are only used to open a password protected message
store, like a pst file or mmf.

--
Siegfried Weber

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) - Exchange Server
Co-author of "Professional CDO Programming", Wrox Press 1999

CDOLive - The Premier Resource for Microsoft Messaging and Collaboration
Application Development
http://www.cdolive.com

Please reply to the newsgroups so that others can benefit from the
discussion.
Questions by e-mail are discarded without further notice - filter active.

Quote:
> I'm trying to insert an appointment-item in the calender of another user.
> It is working with my own name and password or no name and password for
> using the current user to logon, but if I try to logon with another
> username and password i get this error:
> "Error code at invocation of GetDefaultFolder: 80020009
> Source: Collaboration Data Objects Error Description: Der
> Informationsspeicher steht zurzeit nicht zur Verfgung.
> [MAPI 1.0 - [MAPI_E_LOGON_FAILED(80040111)]]

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB5EE setup wizard and mdac 1.5 (ado 1.5) problem

2. Display 1.50 and not 1.5

3. Please HELP! ADO 1.0 to 1.5 problem

4. Please HELP! ADO 1.0 to 1.5 problem

5. MBasic 1.5

6. TURBO*LIBRARY 1.5

7. LDAP connection with ADO 1.5

8. OsloData 1.5 :New DB SHAREWARE

9. QuickFORM 1.5 now shipping

10. Announcing WinBrowse 1.5 - Multi database utility and browser

11. NewWorld3D 1.5 OCX update - screen shots

12. ADO 1.5 CMD error when executing Stored Procedures??