How do I read my serial port using Access VBA
Author Message
 How do I read my serial port using Access VBA

Can anyone help?
I need to read data from my RS232 serial port. Can anyone
show an example of how this can be done in Access VBA?
PS I am a PC user.

Tue, 23 Nov 2004 18:01:47 GMT
 How do I read my serial port using Access VBA

Quote:

>I need to read data from my RS232 serial port. Can anyone
>show an example of how this can be done in Access VBA?
>PS I am a PC user.

See the Serial Port Communications section at my website.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 04:52:44 GMT

1. read data from serial port using vba for Access

2. Need to send a string to the serial COM3: port using VBA

3. Read COM (serial) port using CreateFile?

4. Writing out to a serial port from Access VBA

5. Writing out to serial port from Access VBA

6. How to loop comm port control to read text files through serial port in VB3

7. Serial port access using VB

8. Using serial port without using MSCOMM

9. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

10. DLL for reading serial port data

11. Read and Write to Serial Ports?

12. Reading Serial ports