Form window title while form is running
Author Message
 Form window title while form is running

Hi all,

Does anyone have a way of stopping Access displaying the name of the form
in the title bar of the window? My database currently has "Jon's database -
NewEmployee : Form" and what I really _really_ want is just "Jon's
database".

I'm probably missing something basic here (I :hope: I'm missing something
basic) but if any Godly-type gurus feel like helping me out it would be
much appreciated.

Cheers
Jon

Sun, 07 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Form window title while form is running
Hi Jon,

The only way that I can think of is to make the form popup and put a space
in the Caption property.

With non-popup maximized forms, there's no direct way I think.  The only
solution here would be to maximize the form in the MDIClient area with no
Caption bar.

< http://home.att.net/~dashish/api/api0022.htm >

HTH
--
Dev Ashish (Just my $.001)
---------------

: Hi all,
:
: Does anyone have a way of stopping Access displaying the name of the form
: in the title bar of the window? My database currently has "Jon's
database -
: NewEmployee : Form" and what I really _really_ want is just "Jon's
: database".
:
: I'm probably missing something basic here (I :hope: I'm missing something
: basic) but if any Godly-type gurus feel like helping me out it would be
: much appreciated.
:
:
: Cheers
: Jon
:

Sat, 13 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to Show the form again after run another form on Windows 3.11

2. Window keys doesn't work on forms without title

3. How do I create a form/window with no Title Bar

4. VB5: Crystal Reports child-window haven't title in MDI-parent form

5. Customizing the title window on a form

6. How do I get the size of form borders and title bar on a form

7. Show title on the taskbar (the form has no title(=caption))

8. Displaying a window form in another window form

9. Form becomes active window but won't accept input with Wizard running behind it

10. Form becomes active window but won't accept input with Wizard running behind it

11. Stop things from running in a windows form when closing

12. Running a form on panel within a form