Changing the Mouse Pointer ?
Author Message
 Changing the Mouse Pointer ?

Heres the problem....

I have a drag and drop routine set up that lets me move items from one
listBox to another lstBox on the same form, it works fine. However, I want
to make it a little more user friendly by changing the mouse pointer/icon
during the drag-drop procedure (i.e. between MouseDown and MouseUp events)
to illustrate that an object is being moved from one list to another.

I have checked out the 'screen.mousePointer' function but it doesn't offer
much choice between pointers (basically hourglass or resize), and not the
type I'm looking for.

So the Question ?

Is there a way to change the mouse pointer to a custom (or other) icon
during events in Access97 from VBA code ?

Cheers for any advice/suggestions

EwanS

Thu, 10 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
[...]

Seek help on the MousePointer property of the Screen Object ...

BTW ... Would u share that drag-drop procedure u wrote?

--
HTH/EQTA
Mario Osorio

> Heres the problem....

> I have a drag and drop routine set up that lets me move items from one
> listBox to another lstBox on the same form, it works fine. However, I want
> to make it a little more user friendly by changing the mouse pointer/icon
> during the drag-drop procedure (i.e. between MouseDown and MouseUp events)
> to illustrate that an object is being moved from one list to another.

> I have checked out the 'screen.mousePointer' function but it doesn't offer
> much choice between pointers (basically hourglass or resize), and not the
> type I'm looking for.

> So the Question ?

> Is there a way to change the mouse pointer to a custom (or other) icon
> during events in Access97 from VBA code ?

> Cheers for any advice/suggestions

> EwanS

Fri, 11 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing the mouse pointer

2. changing the mouse pointer with vba (powerpoint)

3. How to change the mouse pointer in Word

4. Changing the Mouse Pointer

5. changing of mouse pointer

6. Changing the Mouse Pointer

7. changing the mouse pointer

8. Change the mouse pointer.

9. Change the Mouse pointer in vbscript

10. change the mouse pointer in vbScript

11. How do I change the mouse pointer icon ?

12. Change the mouse pointer?