VBA to reset Options
Author Message
 VBA to reset Options

Here is a challenge for one of you gurus:
I am trying to reset options in Outlook back to settings
that I want to use (not factory) I need to do this fairly
regularly. Can someone get me started with the best way to
do this using VBA? I could really use a reference to the
DMO for the Options. Thanks!

Robert Miller MCSE, MCDBA, MCP+I, MCT

Sun, 12 Jun 2005 00:57:50 GMT
 VBA to reset Options
Just extract the settings from the registry into a .reg file.  Just run it
back when you want to revert.

Regards
Natarajan

Quote:
> Here is a challenge for one of you gurus:
> I am trying to reset options in Outlook back to settings
> that I want to use (not factory) I need to do this fairly
> regularly. Can someone get me started with the best way to
> do this using VBA? I could really use a reference to the
> DMO for the Options. Thanks!

> Robert Miller MCSE, MCDBA, MCP+I, MCT

Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:58:18 GMT

1. Code to reset database startup options

2. Reset Options in Outook 2000

3. Reset print options

4. VB Net Text Editor Options reset

5. reset Toggle btn in Option Grp when, Next Record

6. RESET data of a VBA module related to a form

7. Resetting autonumber fields using vba

8. VBA project reset?

9. resetting SMTP home<-->work: VBA?

10. How to reset printer diver settings from with in word vba

11. ADSL Router Resetting via Access 2002 VBA?

12. Access VBA run,end,reset