COM Addin for Custom Property Page
Author Message
 COM Addin for Custom Property Page

Environment: Windows 2000, Outlook 2000, VB6

Hi all:  I've created a COM Addin that adds a custom property page to the
folder properties dialog box.  All works fine, but I'd like to add a feature
to prevent my custom code from running if the user selects another tab.

I can't seem to figure out how to determine if the user has switched to a
different property page.

Any suggestions?

Tue, 13 Apr 2004 04:56:44 GMT

1. Custom Addin calling another custom Addin

2. custom toolbar through com addin in outlook

3. OnAction Property not working in Com Addin (XP)

4. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

5. using COM/DCOM within a COM-Addin ???

6. Custom property page problems

7. Problems adding custom property pages

8. Setting shape custom prop to page's property

9. Problem with list of pages in a custom property

10. Custom control property page

11. tab strip custom properties page appearing in my finished exe

12. Custom property page not displayed