Help, ie 5.5 made references disappear.
Author Message
 Help, ie 5.5 made references disappear.

After loading the IE updates, a bunch of my code doesn't work now. Format,
Time(), Date(), and others don't work. What did they replace these commands
with? I can't get anything but Now() to work and can't format it.
--

Thanks,
Jim Cross

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. IE 5.01/IE 5.5?

2. Active X controls not working in IE 5.5 but works in IE 6.0

3. Help with IE 5.5

4. Excel workbbok in IE 5.5

5. Webform fonts mis-sized in IE 5.5

6. Inter Explorer 4.0 vs IE 5.5

7. preventing print scrn and drag and drop of image in IE 5.5

8. IE 5.5 script errors

9. IE 5.5 and Outlook 98 Communication?

10. Bug in the WebBrowser control with IE 5.5 (Urgent please O:-)

11. Problem with vbscript and IE 5.5

12. preventing print scrn and drag and drop of image in IE 5.5