Problem with attachments sending mails in HTML format
Author Message
 Problem with attachments sending mails in HTML format

Hi,
I'm developping an application on Outlook 2000 vba. I'm sending mails in
HTML format, but when I send attachments with the mail, people outside my
officce cannot read the attachments. If I send the same mail in Plain Text
format, then they can read the attachements without any problem.

I need to send HTML format because I have to send an Image on the mail.
Is there any idea to help me?

Thanks a lot.

ANO - Porto

Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:03:21 GMT
 Problem with attachments sending mails in HTML format
The symptoms sounds more like you're sending in rich-text format, not HTML.
Perhaps you need to post the relevant code that's creating the mail?

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi,
> I'm developping an application on Outlook 2000 vba. I'm sending mails in
> HTML format, but when I send attachments with the mail, people outside my
> officce cannot read the attachments. If I send the same mail in Plain Text
> format, then they can read the attachements without any problem.

> I need to send HTML format because I have to send an Image on the mail.
> Is there any idea to help me?

> Thanks a lot.

> ANO - Porto

Sun, 26 Dec 2004 19:39:53 GMT

1. Send E-Mail and a html attachment

2. Sending Mail in HTML Format

3. Need to send mail in HTML format

4. MAPI: Sending e-mail in HTML format, how?

5. Need help in sending mail in HTML format...

6. Important: Sending e-mail in HTML format

7. Sending E-Mail in HTML format...

8. MAPI: Sending e-mail in HTML format, how?

9. Send E-Mail using HTML format...

10. Important: Sending e-mail in HTML format

11. Important: Sending e-mail in HTML format

12. Memory problems with A2K and Send to mail receipient as attachments RTF