Automatically generate public folders
Author Message
 Automatically generate public folders

We are currently running Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5.
We store project communications under job folders in
Public Folders. I need to automate the creation of new job
folders with relative sub folders. Can I do this with VBA
programming. If so could somebody give me some pointers
with the code.

Thanks in advance.

Rob.

Fri, 12 Aug 2005 23:18:24 GMT
 Automatically generate public folders
Yes, you can create new folders using the MAPIFolder.Folders.Add method.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> We are currently running Outlook 2000 with Exchange 5.5.
> We store project communications under job folders in
> Public Folders. I need to automate the creation of new job
> folders with relative sub folders. Can I do this with VBA
> programming. If so could somebody give me some pointers
> with the code.

> Thanks in advance.

> Rob.

Sun, 21 Aug 2005 20:27:45 GMT

1. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

2. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

3. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

4. Public Folder Contact folders.

5. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

6. Search Public Folders - recurse through folders

7. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

8. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

9. Accessing a folder in public folders using an ADO recordset

10. Generating Reports Automatically

11. generate mde automatically

12. Automatically answer message with generated TO-Field