Cannot install Visual SourceSafe
Author Message
 Cannot install Visual SourceSafe

Hello,

After rebuilding my machine and reinstalling Office 2000
Premium, I cannot reinstall the Developer components
including SourceSafe. I get an error message saying I need
to install an app with VBA 6.0 (which I obviously have). I
have tried everything from uninstalling and reinstalling
to wiping the disk clean and starting over, but still no
go. Can someone offer any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Harry

Sun, 14 Aug 2005 12:28:58 GMT

1. Visual Basic/Visual Sourcesafe problem

2. SourceSafe Install

3. Access modules and Visual Sourcesafe

4. pitfalls using Visual SourceSafe in Access 97?

5. Visual SourceSafe

6. Visual SourceSafe and Access 8.0

7. Manage Excel VBA project with Visual SourceSafe Control Add-In

8. Visual Sourcesafe

9. Visual SourceSafe .NET ???

10. Visual SourceSafe & VB4 Under Win 3.1

11. Visual Sourcesafe 6 with VB5

12. Visual SourceSafe 5 Service Packs