samples code snippets?
Author Message
 samples code snippets?

Hi all,

I am trying to writing a piece of code from Access 97 that imports either an
Excel file or a Text file in delimit form.  I was wondering if someone can
share some code snippets samples.  I imagine these things must of must done
before many times over.  Thanks.

Ben

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:32:11 GMT
 samples code snippets?
See Access VB Help on the TransferSpreadsheet Method and the TransferText
Method.  Both topics have sample code for you to look at.

--
HTH
Van T. Dinh

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I am trying to writing a piece of code from Access 97 that imports either
an
> Excel file or a Text file in delimit form.  I was wondering if someone can
> share some code snippets samples.  I imagine these things must of must
done
> before many times over.  Thanks.

> Ben

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:50:50 GMT
 samples code snippets?
Thanks Van.

Ben

Quote:
> See Access VB Help on the TransferSpreadsheet Method and the TransferText
> Method.  Both topics have sample code for you to look at.

> --
> HTH
> Van T. Dinh
> MVP (Access)

> > Hi all,

> > I am trying to writing a piece of code from Access 97 that imports
either
> an
> > Excel file or a Text file in delimit form.  I was wondering if someone
can
> > share some code snippets samples.  I imagine these things must of must
> done
> > before many times over.  Thanks.

> > Ben

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 22:57:07 GMT
 samples code snippets?

Quote:
> See Access VB Help on the TransferSpreadsheet Method and the TransferText
> Method.  Both topics have sample code for you to look at.

> --
> HTH
> Van T. Dinh
> MVP (Access)

> > Hi all,

> > I am trying to writing a piece of code from Access 97 that imports
either
> an
> > Excel file or a Text file in delimit form.  I was wondering if someone
can
> > share some code snippets samples.  I imagine these things must of must
> done
> > before many times over.  Thanks.

> > Ben

Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:09:25 GMT

1. Code Database Program - Store your code Snippets

2. Code Database Program- Store your code snippets

3. combobox: converting code snippet from VBA to VB

4. Code Snippet: Browse for Folder

5. Code snippet storage

6. Need code snippet for benchmarking a process.

7. Network Adapter MAC address code snippet

8. whats wrong in this code snippet?

9. Looking for code snippet to parse sentence into words

10. Liberty BASIC code snippet

11. FAQ - BASIC code snippets (long)

12. ANN: Visual Basic Code Snippets