Sending email to email address rather than that in the To: window
Author Message
 Sending email to email address rather than that in the To: window

After an email is composed (including entering the recipient's email
address, subject, and message, etc.) and the send buttom is clicked,
is it possible to program so that 1) the email is sent to a 2nd stored
email address instead of to the originally entered address, and 2) the
originally entered email address is attached somehow so that the 2nd
email address gets the original address information?

Wed, 06 Jul 2005 03:21:58 GMT
 Sending email to email address rather than that in the To: window
If I understand your requirements correctly, this should work:

Private Sub Application_ItemSend(ByVal Item As Object, Cancel As Boolean)
    Dim objMail As Outlook.MailItem

    If Item.Class <> olMail Then Exit Sub
    Set objMail = Item
    objMail.ReplyRecipients.Add objMail.Recipients.Item(1).Name 'REPLY TO
ORIGINAL ADDRESS
    objMail.Recipients.Item(1).Delete
    objMail.Recipients.Add "[2nd stored e-mail address]" 'ADD NEW ADDRESS TO
SEND TO
    objMail.SentOnBehalfOfName = objMail.Recipients.Item(1).Name
End Sub

--
Eric Legault, MCSD
ADAPSYS - http://www.adapsys.ca

Quote:
> After an email is composed (including entering the recipient's email
> address, subject, and message, etc.) and the send buttom is clicked,
> is it possible to program so that 1) the email is sent to a 2nd stored
> email address instead of to the originally entered address, and 2) the
> originally entered email address is attached somehow so that the 2nd
> email address gets the original address information?

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 01:20:13 GMT

1. Send a email to email-address with netscape ???

2. Send Email to a Specific Address via Default Email Client

3. SenderName property returns text, rather than email address

4. getting email senders Actual Email address

5. getting email senders actual email address

6. Extracting an email address from a form email

7. Receives Email on IP Email Address

8. Sending email to more then one email

9. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

10. VBA Send Email with specific Email Account

11. sending customized emails to emails in an excel spreadsheet

12. Same Email sent to multiple email accounts