Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report
Author Message
 Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report

I have to create a report for each stock item.  The item will have up to
three colour JPG files stored in a particular directory.  For example Stock
No 1560 may have 1560.jpg, 1560a.jpg, 1560b.jpg stored in a directory.

When the report is opened I want to insert and set the Source and Layout in
the report of the Pictures.

Anyone with experience of this out there.  Any hints on the code.  I have
done a bit of simple coding for formatting but nothing like this.

All help much appreciated.

Gavin Jolly

Mon, 28 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Automatically insert multiple JPG pictures into report - Updated Question

2. Inserting JPG Pictures into multiple files

3. Inserting JPG Picture into multiple Files

4. How can I insert pictures automatically

5. Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

6. Inserting a picture into a Crystal Reports report at runtime

7. Inserting Multiple Pictures

8. print multiple versions of a report automatically

9. Inserting multiple pictures into a Word table cell

10. How do I load .jpg pictures into picture boxes in VB 4.0

11. Copy gif and jpg file in picture control to picture control

12. Inserting multiple fields into a letter format Crystal Report