Q214607 - BUG: Cannot Add a Secured VBA Module to SourceSafe.
Author Message
 Q214607 - BUG: Cannot Add a Secured VBA Module to SourceSafe.

Hi all,

I have a problem on a client site.  Error 50289 is coming up when the user
tries to open or Edit a document in Word.  I have searched MSKB for answers
but have only found on answer and it tells me that the bug is specific to
VSS and VBA.  Has anybody come across this before and if so could then send
me on any information you have found.

Many Thanks,
Dario Zanchetta,
Developer.
OPSIS Ltd.

Fri, 08 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Manage Excel VBA project with Visual SourceSafe Control Add-In

2. Cannot add CLASS MODULE anymore

3. Cannot install Visual SourceSafe

4. Access modules and Visual Sourcesafe

5. Fix order in .BAS modules? re:SourceSafe

6. VBA Module to Module

7. Error in Visual Interdev while adding project to SourceSafe control

8. Error while adding VInterdev into SourceSafe Control!

9. SourceSafe Add-In Lost

10. Adding SourceSafe to VB6

11. I cannot login secure database with another user

12. I cannot create SECURE database...