Differentiation between public and personal folders.
Author Message
 Differentiation between public and personal folders.

Hi ,

How do I differentiate between Contacts folder in my personal mail box and
the one in the Public mail box. ? I am currently using an algorithm which
validates with respect to name.

The reason for the above much needed differentiation is I want to trigger
events only when the contacts in Personal folder are clicked.

Thanks in advance,
Regards
Pankaj

Sun, 27 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Differentiation between public and personal folders.
Try comparing the StoreID property with the StoreID for the Inbox folder.
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> Hi ,

> How do I differentiate between Contacts folder in my personal mail box and
> the one in the Public mail box. ? I am currently using an algorithm which
> validates with respect to name.

> The reason for the above much needed differentiation is I want to trigger
> events only when the contacts in Personal folder are clicked.

> Thanks in advance,
> Regards
> Pankaj

Mon, 28 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

2. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

3. Outlook 98 - Personal and Public Task Folder

4. Accessing Personal and Public folders via CDO object

5. Exchange folder clashes with personal folder

6. Creating folders under Personal Folders

7. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

8. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

9. Public Folder Contact folders.

10. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

11. Search Public Folders - recurse through folders

12. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder