Locale temp tables in ADP
Author Message
 Locale temp tables in ADP

Even in a adp project against SQL-server there are needs for temp tables.
Yes a can by code create at temp database with temp tables and put in
records.
But how can I set a local temp table as a recordsource for reports,
comboboxes and listboxes?

Please answer both to the group and to my e-mail.

--
Thanks in advance
Dagfinn Nordhaug

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 16:48:08 GMT

1. Make adp table behave like linked mdb table.

2. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

3. Access 2000 adp project reference another A2000 adp project

4. ADP & linked tables

5. importing table from Access Adp

6. Over ride locale LCID used by String Table?

7. How to: temp = Image1, or temp.Picture = Image1.Picture

8. My app makes a temp file in win/temp dir upon execution

9. Temp Table

10. Delete Temp. Table

11. Deleting a temp table upon closing a report.

12. Disappearing SQL Server Temp Tables when ActiveX DLL