Running Totals in unbound field
Author Message
 Running Totals in unbound field

Phillip,

try the OnChange event...  SHould do it.

Chris

--
Chris H. Tscheuschner
CINCOM Systems Germany

DO NOT use reply - mailto: ctscheus(at)cincom(dot)com

Phillip Meyer wrote in article ...

Quote:
> Here's the problem.  I have a combo box with numeric codes in it (i.e.
>052213).  I have an unbound field next to it that acts as a 2 character
>check digit.  The first character adds all the digits in the code
>(0+5+2+2+1+3) and displays the last character of the total (0+5+2+2+1+3=13,
>displays a 3).  The 2nd character in the check digit does the same thing
>only it subtracts instead of adds.  This is done through some relatively
>simple code and it works fine.  However, my boss wants this to happen as
>each character in the code is entered (052 entered, check digit is 73, 0522
>= 91, 05221 = 00, etc.).  Is there any way this can happen and what event
>would trigger it?  I tried OnKeyPress but it didn't work right.  Any help
>would be appreciated.  Thanks!

Mon, 13 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. SUBSCRIPT OUT OF RANGE Error When Running crystal report with unbound field objects in VB6

2. Running Total Field

3. Sorting on a running total field

4. running total field

5. Crystal report 7 variables in running Total field

6. variable or formular in Running Total fields

7. Running Totals, accessing the database fields outside of the selection formula

8. Grand Total, Subtotal, Running Total

9. Grand Total, subtotal, running total

10. TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )

11. Adding different sorted totals into a grand total field

12. Update a Bound field with data from unbound field