List of Button Face identities ???
Author Message
 List of Button Face identities ???

As far as I understand, every button face (icon) has a unique ID. But Im
not able to find a list of these ID's. Has anybody else managed to do that
???

/BosseH

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:26:02 GMT
 List of Button Face identities ???
If you search on the MVP website you'll find a utility that does what you
want. See also <URL: http://www.addbalance.com/word/download/index.htm>.

--
Charles Kenyon

Word New User FAQ & Web Directory:

Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide)

See also the MVP FAQ: <URL: http://www.mvps.org/word/> which is awesome!
from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Quote:
> As far as I understand, every button face (icon) has a unique ID. But Im
> not able to find a list of these ID's. Has anybody else managed to do that
> ???

> /BosseH

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:36:31 GMT
 List of Button Face identities ???
Hi, Bo,

Yes, there's a template called FaceID.dot that you can download from
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CustomButtonFaces.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Quote:
> As far as I understand, every button face (icon) has a unique ID. But Im
> not able to find a list of these ID's. Has anybody else managed to do that
> ???

> /BosseH

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:37:04 GMT
 List of Button Face identities ???
Hi Jay

Thanks a lot. That was indeed a marvelleous utility !

Regards,
BosseH

Quote:
> Hi, Bo,

> Yes, there's a template called FaceID.dot that you can download from
> http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/CustomButtonFaces.htm.

> --
> Regards,
> Jay Freedman
> Microsoft Word MVP        Word MVP FAQ site: http://www.mvps.org/word

> > As far as I understand, every button face (icon) has a unique ID. But
Im
> > not able to find a list of these ID's. Has anybody else managed to do
that
> > ???

> > /BosseH

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 02:44:32 GMT

1. $$$ in Toronto for Face-To-Face with Access 7 MCP

2. $$$ in Toronto for Face-to-Face with Access 7 MCP

3. Custom Button Faces

4. Ol2000: Button Image, Face, Mask, pasteface

5. disfigured button faces

6. Button Face

7. Non-MS face buttons

8. Custom Button Face