How to add/delete controls on reports via code
Author Message
 How to add/delete controls on reports via code

I need help.  I have a form the creates an AdHoc query for my users to
report off of. This query changes every time & I want it to open a report
(rptAdHoc) and add/delete the fields(controls) as they change with the
query. The query name (qryAdHoc) is the same even though the fields change.
I think I might have to create code that uses the "CreateReportControl"
calls, but I not sure.
Does anyone know of an example I can download or is will to share code they
have written.

Thanks,
Larry Bye
IMI Cornelius

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to add/delete controls on reports via code
Thanks,
I was able to modify the code and get it to work for my program.

Larry

Quote:

>Try doing a search in Access Help on "Example of a Crosstab report with
dynamic
>field headings".  Though your query may not be a Crosstab per se, the fact
that
>the field headings change make these topics related.

>> I need help.  I have a form the creates an AdHoc query for my users to
>> report off of. This query changes every time & I want it to open a report
>> (rptAdHoc) and add/delete the fields(controls) as they change with the
>> query. The query name (qryAdHoc) is the same even though the fields
change.
>> I think I might have to create code that uses the "CreateReportControl"
>> calls, but I not sure.
>> Does anyone know of an example I can download or is will to share code
they
>> have written.

>> Thanks,
>> Larry Bye
>> IMI Cornelius

>--
>-----------------------------------
>Matthew Miller
>Ready Net Go, Inc.

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding a control via code

2. Add/Delete records via VBScript

3. Acc97: Turning off Cascading Deletes via program code

4. Acc97: Turing off cascading deletes via program code

5. Deleting a Sub or Function from a Module via Code

6. Delete Appt from Outlook Calendar via VB Code

7. Install & Delete Printers via VB Code

8. Install & Delete Printers via VB Code

9. Adding Properties to Controls via My Control

10. Adding special fields' properties via code

11. Acc97 Execute Menu Add-In via Code ?

12. adding office documents to a folder via code