OLE Problems getting CBF code to execute
Author Message
 OLE Problems getting CBF code to execute

Hi

[using a97]

I've developed a report with some really basic code-behind-form as follows :

Private m_nCount As Long

Private Sub GroupFooter0_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
    txtCount = m_nCount
    m_nCount = 0
End Sub

Private Sub GroupHeader1_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)
    m_nCount = m_nCount + 1
End Sub

---------

Sub Test
    docmd.OpenReport "RDiagnosisByPatientAnalysis",acViewPreview
end sub

If I run "Test" from debug window, everything is fine. However, if I issue
an OLE instruction to run "Test" from VB the CBF doesn't seem to run. Any
suggestions

Thanks

Tue, 27 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Executing a shell command, waiting for it to finish, getting its return code

2. Executing a shell command, waiting for it to finish, getting its return code

3. Problem Executing WSH script and getting a result with ASPExec

4. Problem getting data through OLE DB from AS400

5. Problem playing WAV while executing other Code

6. CBF wipes out class based behavior?

7. Converting CBF from 2.0 to 97

8. Calling Function in CBF from Toolbar via a Public Function

9. Problems getting a recordset in VBA code

10. Execute files stored in ole field?

11. Executing query produces an OLE error

12. Getting rid of confirmation dialog when executing an SQL query