Formating export output (comma delimeted)
Author Message
 Formating export output (comma delimeted)

I have set the format attribute of a number field to 000.0 so that in
datasheet view, I get values like 123.5, 003.6, 001.2, etc.

When I need to generate a comma delimeted export file (using save/as or
export macro) the formating is lost.

How can I write this file out using the exact formats I want?

A VBA solution would be fine.

Thanks

--
Please respond to the newsgroup AND the author:

Thanks
Shawn

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem in formating when outputting report to excel

2. Formating Output

3. CDONTS.NewMail Formating output

4. Formating Output

5. Formating Printed Output

6. Formating Text Output?

7. Output to Comma Delimited File

8. File Output With Commas

9. Why comma turn into newlines when Output to a file

10. Formating lost when exporting report to RTF under NT 4.0 Work Station

11. formating is off when exporting

12. HELP: Crystal reports formating and Exporting