Critical Path question
Author Message
 Critical Path question

Does anyone know of a procedure that will check the critical path of a
project and return gaps within the critical path?  For example, if the
status date or current date is 6/1/2003 and the completion date of the
project is 12/31/2003 but for the time period of 10/1/2003 to
10/14/2003 there are no critical tasks.  I handle a lot of analysts
projects in a program office and have seen this occurance possibly due
to tasks started out of the predecessor/successor sequence.  I need
something to identify the projects in which this occurs.
Thanks in advance for your help.

jim

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 23:35:32 GMT

1. Finding the post-leveled critical path

2. critical path

3. Critical-Path algorithm

4. Sounds - Playing System Event Sounds (asterisk, critical stop, question, etc)

5. Stupid but critical question.

6. ACCESS is NOT A MISSION CRITICAL TOOL!!!"

7. Critical Section in VBA

8. Mission Critical Problem

9. Need to automate word files for mission critical unattended application

10. Critical Sections with Synclock

11. VB Performance : Application critical problem