Outputting Reports in .pdf format
Author Message
 Outputting Reports in .pdf format

Hi,
I have a report I create in MS Access. I know you can output reports to
Microsoft word very easily. However I wish to output them in .pdf format
(Adobe Acrobat). Is this possible to do via code or some other method within
Access? I will be using Access 2000.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

bradley

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outputting Reports in .pdf format
Try going to Dev's site...www.mvps.org/access...he has a nice solution
there...

HTH

KatK

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have a report I create in MS Access. I know you can output reports
> Microsoft word very easily. However I wish to output them in .pdf
format
> (Adobe Acrobat). Is this possible to do via code or some other method
within
> Access? I will be using Access 2000.

> Any help would be greatly appreciated

> Thanks

> bradley

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 15 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Output to PDF format

2. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

3. Automate Report Output to PDF files

4. Saving report output to PDF File

5. Automating Reports Print to File in PDF format

6. Access 97 Report in pdf format.

7. reports in PDF format?

8. report savingin PDF format

9. Logon Failed when exportign crystal report to PDF (or any other format)

10. RDC VB6 - Email a report in PDF format.

11. Generating a Crystal Report in PDF Format

12. Generating a report in PDF format