Outlook/Access Scheduler
Author Message
 Outlook/Access Scheduler

Hiya folks

Can I run an idea past you and you tell me if it is possible...

What I have is an Access 2000 database that has been replicated and needs to
be synchronised 3/4/5 times daily.  At present I have to do this manually,
when I say manually I mean I have to click the button that has the code
behind to sync.  What I would like to do, if possible, is possibly set
several Outlook calender reminders that could prompt the database to
automatically run, I suppose in theory if possible I could use an autoexec
macro in a database that does the required action, then when times are met
this database is opened

Would this work, any help appreciated

Andy

Mon, 01 Aug 2005 06:31:28 GMT

1. Hooks into Outlook from Event Scheduler (Newbie ?'s v2.0)

2. Outlook hangs under Windows NT Task Scheduler

3. Need event scheduler for outlook

4. access scheduler question

5. access scheduler

6. Scheduler for Access 97