Create line or circle on user Forms
Author Message
 Create line or circle on user Forms

Please help Me.
I want create a line (sideways or randomly oriented) in any USERForms.

Thanks

---
Odchoz zprva neobsahuje viry.
Zkontrolovno antivirovym systmem AVG ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ).
Verze: 6.0.423 / Virov bze: 238 - datum vydn: 25.11.2002

Sat, 04 Jun 2005 20:23:06 GMT
 Create line or circle on user Forms
Hi,

It is a bit of a workaround but what you can do is create a line or circle
in PAINT or another drawing program and save it so you can use it as a
picture in your userform.

Kind regards,

Martijn

Quote:

> Please help Me.
> I want create a line (sideways or randomly oriented) in any USERForms.

> Thanks

> ---
> Odchoz zpr va neobsahuje viry.
> Zkontrolov no antivirov m syst mem AVG (http://www.grisoft.cz).
> Verze: 6.0.423 / Virov b ze: 238 - datum vyd n : 25.11.2002

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 23:00:48 GMT

1. Creating App for user to create Forms and Controls with VB

2. Make Form Into Circle Form

3. Line and circles with VB.net

4. drawing lines and circles

5. Circles and lines

6. Line, Print, Circle, etc. events on a usercontrol

7. Using Circle and Line on TOP of Labels/Text Boxes etc

8. HELP !! Circle and Line methods on Printer Object

9. How do I make a line/circle/box movable

10. Lines & circles

11. Drawing circles on a line

12. Lines, circles object in picture box.