utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access
Author Message
 utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access

Anybody know a way to use access97 vb to automatically send faxes?  I don't
want to use C++......

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access
Hi cmoore3,

The way I do it is :I use the faxdriver as a printer driver, so instead of
sending the files to a printer, I send them to the fax driver instead. This
works just fine (for me)
HTH

Quote:

>Anybody know a way to use access97 vb to automatically send faxes?  I don't
>want to use C++......

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 utilize microsoft fax to automatically send faxes from access
There a knowledeg base article on this also, don't know the Q number but
shouldn,t be hard to find.
Quote:

>Anybody know a way to use access97 vb to automatically send faxes?  I don't
>want to use C++......

Mon, 23 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How can I send faxes directly from VB5 to microsoft fax

2. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

3. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

4. send fax number to microsoft fax

5. How do I send Fax using Microsoft Fax

6. Fax document(s) using Microsoft Fax on Win95

7. NT Personal Fax - SendObject will not send to fax number

8. Sending faxes from MAPI vs Printing to MS Fax

9. Unable to send faxes using Windows 2000 Faxing service

10. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

11. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX

12. Automate FAX , FAX ROBOT , FAX OCX